Attention Exeter Alumni and Exeter-Milligan Alumni
The Exeter Alumni Association is in the process of updating our Directory. A new directory will be printed this Spring and will be sold at the 2013 Alumni Banquet. Directories are printed every 5 years.
If you or you know of graduates who have moved or changed their name in the last 5 years, please submit updates to Kay Due. Each class will be contacted as well. You can email information to Kay Due or call or text to 402-641-3512. You may also find Kay on facebook under Kay Ruhl Due.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community