The Exeter-Milligan elementary students will present their spring program, "My Favorite Things," on Tuesday, March 27 at 7:00 p.m. in the Milligan gymnasium. The concert will feature the third grade class playing boomwhackers, the fourth grade class playing recorders, the fifth grade band, the sixth grade band, and the Sing Around Nebraska group singing a song from their festival. The K-6 large group will open with the song "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music. Each grouping of students will then sing some of their favorite songs from our music books. We will conclude the concert with "E-M's Favorite Things." This is a song arranged by the sixth grade class. The students took favorite things from each of the elementary classes and rewrote the words to make them appropriate for our K-2, 3-4, and 5-6 grade students. They also used a computer program called GarageBand and added some percussion and guitar to the song. We are looking forward to performing their arrangement. Students currently taking piano lessons will play solos before the concert. They will begin no earlier than 6:40. Several of the classroom teachers have been working on art projects that correspond to our theme. The sixth grade students are completing posters about some of their favorite things in music. All of the posters and artwork will be displayed on the north gym wall. We hope you can join us for an evening of our favorites!
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community