- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Exeter-Milligan Update: High School Math
My Advanced Math students have started studying the Trigonometric Functions. We begin solving right triangles and then continue solving other triangles using the Law of Sines and the Law of Cosines.
The Geometry classes have started studying inductive and deductive reasoning. In this chapter we will be starting proofs. A proof is a logical argument in which each statement you make is supported by a statement that is accepted as true.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 5:33 PM