- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Friday, October 23, 2009
Screening at Exeter Senior Center Tuesday
Tuesday, October 27th the Exeter Senior Center will be hosting the UNMC Cosmopolitan Mobile Nursing Unit from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Free screenings will be available including Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, Body Mass Index and Cholesterol testing, free for 60+, Cholesterol testing for under 60 is $15.00. Sahara Bone Density tests will also be offered free for those 60 + and a charge of $8.00 for those under 60.
Brought to Exeter by the Lincoln Area Agency on Aging and UNMC. For questions call Lifetime Health at 402-441-7575.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 4:15 PM