- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Friday, October 23, 2009
Altar Society Hosts Annual Card Party
The Exeter St. Stephens Altar Society held their Annual Salad Luncheon and Card Party on Thursday afternoon.
Row upon row of salads, sandwiches and relish trays greeted luncheoners as they were welcomed in the Exeter Legion Home. Nearly 150 women attended the event.
Raffle tickets were available for multiple craft items including a beautiful quilt made by Bert Gill of Jackson, Nebraska and a nativity scene anonymously donated. The quilt was won by Kennedi Koozer with Bambi Ogren winning the nativity scene. Margaret Petro announced the winners.
After the salads were polished off the ladies got down to the real business of the afternoon, cards. Several games of pitch and bridge were enjoyed by the attendees.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 3:37 PM