Mr. Brian Murphy's social studies classes at Exeter-Milligan have been creating a variety of projects on topics that they have learned about this semester. Geography class has created travel brochures, posters, and presentations of places to visit in the United States. The eighth grade students created shoebox museums about several American Revolution patriots. Pictured are eighth grade students Cade Kresak, Marcus Krupicka, Daysan Staskal, and Gabe Jindra preparing to record a video news report on events leading up to the American Revolution. These projects are used to reinforce the information students learn from the textbooks. In addition, it gives each student a chance to learn more in depth about events, people, and places that interest them.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community