- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Exeter-Milligan Junior High Volleyball
By Lisa Kanode
The JH girls finished their volleyball season with a 7-8 win/loss record. A few matches we wish
we could have a do-over were against Friend and Giltner. We gave them too many points due
to our missed serves and trouble staying calm in tense situations! The great thing about that is
they all learned so much of what it takes to come out on top. We finished 3rd at the Dorchester
tournament which is where our season ended. The girls played a close match with Cross
County and then defeated Blue Hill and Lawrence Nelson for the 3rd place finish. I am very
proud of the way the girls learned their positions and discovered the best offense happens when
we are able to set up our hitters. They also learned to wipe off mistakes and work for the next
point. Jozie Kanode led the team in ace serves with 55 and Taylor Pribyl had 34. All the 8th
graders improved their serving accuracy from last year and the 7th graders improved throughout
the year. There are eight girls in the junior high and they were all out for volleyball. They will all
tell you they enjoyed their experience and look forward to being on the court again soon!
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM