A Funeral Mass for Mary Ann will be held on Friday, October 12, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. at St. Stephen Catholic Church in Exeter. A Rosary will precede the Mass at 10:00 a.m. Monsignor Daniel Seiker will officiate the services.
A Graveside Committal will be held in the Exeter Cemetery following the Funeral Mass.
Visitation will be held on Thursday, October 11, 2018 from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Farmer Funeral Home in Exeter.
Memorials are suggested to the St. Stephen Catholic Church in Exeter.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community