Sara Lincoln’s first grade class at Exeter-Milligan has been learning about the community and different occupations that are within our community. Parents and community members were invited into the classroom to speak about their job. A few of the topics talked about were the importance of education in their job, their favorite aspect of their job, and what their job entails. First Graders asked many intriguing questions while the speakers were sharing. The students were amazed at how many of the speakers said how important math and writing were in their job. The First Graders truly enjoyed hearing all of the speakers share about their job and many left the day saying how they wanted to be that particular occupation when they grew up. Thank you to all of the parents and community members who took the time to come in and share, the students were able to learn so much from it.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules