- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Friday, September 30, 2016
Exeter-Milligan Sends Weeping Water Downstream
Trevor Luzum was in the end zone for his first six points with 9:32 left in the first quarter. Luzum was back in the end zone with 5:52 left. Spencer Pribyl kept the ball to give the T-wolves two more with the score at 14-0.
The Indians were not making progress and punted on fourth down right into the hands of Luzum who dodged the crowd and found the end zone making the score 20-0 with 4:14 left in the first quarter.
The second quarter opened with a bang as well. Pribyl hit Colton Bossaller who headed straight into the end zone. T-wolves couldn't convert for another two points but punted to the Indians. With 6:04 left in the half Luzum picked off an Indian pass and ran it to the Exeter-Milligan 23 yard line. Mitchell Manning punched the ball in at 4:16 with Trever Zelenka adding the two points with a score of 34-0 which is where the score stood at halftime.
In the third quarter Manning found the end zone again with 8:29 left and Zelenka caught another Pribyl pass for the two point conversion bringing the score to 42-0. The Twolves found their way back to their end zone with Pribyl carrying in for another six with 1:08 left in the quarter. Max Zeleny carried in for the two points bringing the score to 50-0.
The only points scored in the fourth quarter were by Weeping Water with the younger Timberwolves players fielding the ball. With 9:45 left in the quarter (with a running clock) #22 Jake Patton got loose and put six points up on the board for the Indians.
Final score 50-6. The Timberwolves travel to Lincoln next week to meet Parkview Christian at 4 p.m.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:55 PM