The Exeter-Milligan Junior High Choir participated in the JH Crossroads Conference Vocal Clinic at Hampton on Monday, February 1. They rehearsed with the clinician, Dane Christensen from Central City, all morning and presented a 1 p.m. concert. The Exeter-Milligan students performed "Don't Stop Believin'" by themselves at the concert. Students participating were Row 1 (L-R) Caitlin Murphy, Anna Sluka, Kayla Geiger, Jacy Schlueter; Row 2 (L-R) Cammie Harrison, Jaiden Papik, Daisy Kanode, Georgia Meyer; Row 3 (L-R) Wyatt Motis, Max Zeleny, Eli Johnson, Jackson Beethe, Nick Hayek; Row 4 (L-R) Ryan Sharp, Caleb Horne, Ty Underwood, Brock Steuben, Clint Oldehoeft
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community