- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, February 5, 2015
Snow Snow Snow!
The Exeter are got dumped on with snow this week. A storm hit Saturday Jan 31 first dumping a very wet snow that melted on the roadways during the day but eventually as the temps plummeted the snow began to stick. About 6 inches accumulated with slush on the bottom. But when the temps dropped, the slush froze making clean up difficult. On Sunday it continued to snow bring a snow day for Exeter-Milligan students on Monday. After just digging out another storm hit on Wednesday morning early bringing another 6 inches of dry powdery snow that was accompanied by winds causing drifts of several feet. The Exeter-Milligan students enjoyed another snow day on Wednesday and a late start on Thursday morning.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:31 AM