Monthly Meeting – Music Room in MILLIGAN
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 – 8:00 PM
Bills: S. Kuska
1. Recognition of Visitors
2. Motion to verify that this meeting of the school board of the Exeter-Milligan Public School was
duly advertised and that all board members were notified as to the time and place of the meeting
pursuant to board policy and practice.
3. Consensus Agenda: Items can be requested for singular consideration
Minutes of March 12, 2014 Regular Meeting
Minutes of March 26, 2014 Work Session
4. Curricular Report – K-6 Elementary Education
5. Public Comment time - limited to 3 minutes each and must pertain to an agenda item.
6. Old Business
A. PreK-6 Proposal
B. Breakfast/Lunch Program for 2014-15
C. Preschool update
D. Building project update
E. Principal contracts
F. Activity Co-op requests
G. Track project - approve bid from Ackland Construction
7. New Business
A. Approve Teacher Contracts for Art and Elementary Positions for 2014-15
B. Renew softball coop with Fillmore Central for 2014-15/2015-16.
C. Approve Interlocal Agreement with SNRP
8. Information / Discussion
A. State Aid for 2014-15
B. East Butler and Crossroads Conference
C. Next Regular Meeting – May ______ at Exeter at 8:00 PM
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community