Mr. Jordan Marr’s 7th grade history class at Exeter-Milligan is currently studying about the lifestyle and cultures of early humans. For this lesson, the students learned about the importance of cave paintings and how humans today have transformed this type of expression into murals. Each student created a mural drawing depicting an idea associated with Exeter-Milligan schools. In the picture, Blake Steuben is working hard on his sketch of a timber wolf.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Monday, September 23, 2013
Exeter-Milligan Update - 7th grade history
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment