Exeter-Milligan Third and Fourth Grade classes took their annual field trip on Thursday. They began the day with a tour of Memorial Stadium, where they got to see the inside workings of the stadium and work out rooms before trying to touch the lucky horse shoe and running the tunnel walk out onto Tom Osborne field. Next they walked to Morrill Hall to watch a show at the planetarium. Lunch was provided the Soybean Board of Nebraska along with some special gifts. The students then traveled to the State Capitol where they had a tour which included the Supreme Court room and then had an opportunity to watch the legislature in action. While viewing the legislature they were recognized and acknowledge with applause by the senators. They are pictured on the south side of the Capitol building.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community