- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Exeter-Milligan Kindergarten, First and Second Graders Tour Hastings Museum
–Exeter-Milligan Kindergarten, First and Second graders enjoyed their field trip to Hastings Museum on Thursday, May 2nd. They started the day by watching an IMAX movie about Lewis and Clark. After eating lunch they explored the museum until it was their turn to see a show in the planetarium. They had time after the planetarium to see more of the museum before heading back to Exeter. The kindergarten class is pictured during a break from sightseeing.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM