- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Exeter G.F.W.C. Woman's Club Donates Book
NFWC Exeter Woman's Club is donating a book to the Exeter Public Library in memory of Lela Ann Hassler. Lela Ann was a member of the Exeter Woman's Club for over 50 years and served as President of the organization in 1970 and 1982. "Eighty Days" is the story of two strong women, Nelly Bly and Elizabeth Bislands, and their historic race around the world in 1889, one year before the founding of the General Federation of Women's Club in 1890. The Exeter Woman's Club organized in 1898 and continues it's service to our town, state and nation yet today.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM