- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Monday, April 22, 2013
Exeter Public Library finishes strong at Library Madness
Exeter Public Library and Gilbert Public Library in Friend finished strong in the Southeast Library Competition “Library Madness.” Losing during the first week of competition brought the two libraries into the consolation bracket during the last week in March. Exeter edged out Gilbert by one point to move to another bracket. In the alternate bracket Exeter romped on Kilgore Memorial Library in York by 5 points.
This climb also brought Exeter the award for the most improved week jumping a whopping 6.96 points from week one to week two. They also received a constant climber award along with Gilbert Public Library as neither library had a drop in check outs over the course of the competition.