Alan Emshoff, President of Generations Bank in Exeter, was recently award the Service to Agricultural Award at the Exeter Feeders and Breeders Banquet in Milligan on March 30th. He is pictured with Henry Rolla Jr. , Vice President of the Exeter Feeders and Breeders (left). Alan grew up on a farm in Avoca, NE, about 30 miles east of Lincoln in Otoe County. He was active in agriculture with his father and grandfather at an early age, helping with the grain and cattle operations. 4-H and FFA were a big part of his youth, exhibiting many champion heifers and earning his State Farmer award in 1978. Alan came to Exeter in 1997 to work with First National Bank in Exeter using his experience in the bank industry as well as his family farming background. He and his wife Amy live in Exeter and have three daughters Taylor, Madelyn and Meredith.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community