- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Exeter Cub Scouts Complete Woodworking Projects
Exeter Cub Scout Pack 218 had a wood project night with their dads. Webelos Scout Jackson Beethe works on build a box with his dad, Mark Beethe.
Exeter Cub Scout Pack 218 had a wood project night with their dads. Pictured with their finished projects are from the left Webelos Scouts Clint Oldehoeft, Blake Meyer, and Jackson Beethe. Next are Bear Scouts Ben Bartu and on the end Braden Capek with their tool boxes.
Bear Cub Scout Braden Capek works with his dad, Roger Capek on a tool box.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM