- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Timberwolves Lead Huskies on Chase Down the Field
The scene was repeated over and over under the Friday night lights in Milligan. The Timberwolves, playing their first home game along with it being homecoming, let the Huskies know they were in Timberwolf territory.
The first possession of the Huskies resulted in a safety for the Timberwolves with just four minutes off the clock. From there it was a firestorm of scoring for the home team. The Timberwolves had scored two touchdowns by the time that clock had barely ticked off six minutes.
With 6:45 left in the first quarter the Timberwolves were up 26 - 0 behind the big plays of Nolan White and James Sluka. With just over a minute left in the first quarter the score was 44-0. At the end of the first quarter the Huskies finally got on the board scoring six.
The Timberwolves continued to dominate the game scoring several more times during the second quarter. They did allow the Huskies an addition score and with five minutes until half time the score was 62-14.
The Timberwolves continued rolling over the Huskies with some of the younger players having the opportunity for some game time. The final score was 76 - 36 for another Timberwolf victory. The Timberwolves are now 3-0 on the season and will travel to Johnson-Brock next Friday night.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 1:32 PM