Pictured from left to right are Exeter-Milligan third graders Braden Capek, Katelyn Babula, and Briana Capek. This year, the elementary at Exeter-Milligan has implemented the Saxon Math Program. So far this year, we have covered many topics including identifying shapes. In this particular activity, students were asked to construct and draw a design given different shaped pattern blocks. They were given certain directions and only able to use given shapes. Their creativity shined with many different ideas and patterns. In this picture you can see students collaborating on their designs.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community