Exeter Pack 218 scouts were guests of the Advanced Bio Energy Ethanol Plant on Wednesday morning. Plant Maintenance Supervisor Dan Mainwaring showed the scouts the entire cabinet of plans that were used to build the plant and shared with them some plans for a tank that was added recently. After showing them the plans Mainwaring showed the boys the tank that was built and how the tank matched up to the plans explaining the importance of plans and following the designers specifications. Mainwaring also talked about different types of engineers and their different roles in building our country. The Webelos scouts in the pack were working on their Engineering pin. Above Mainwaring is in the front and behind him at the rear from the left are Boy Scout Den Chief Joey Bartu, Mikey Bartu, not visible is Tiger Cub Josh Meyer, Jackson Beethe, Blake Meyer, Ben Bartu and Clint Oldehoeft. The scouts also paused for a photo outside the plant. They are pictured from the left Clint Oldehoeft, Blake Meyer, Joey Bartu, Mikey Bartu, Josh Meyer, Jackson Beethe and Ben Bartu.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community