The Exeter-Milligan second graders in Mrs. Marla Weber’s classroom have been working on a unit in science about embryos. Lyndsey Pohlmeier from the Fillmore County Extension office supplied the classroom with eggs and an incubator so that the students could monitor some real embryos. This week one of their chicks started to hatch and after two days of pecking had to have a little intervention from Mrs. Weber and Superintendent Paul Sheffield. While their chick got stronger, Pohlmeier brought some baby chicks for the class to see and hold. Briana and Alec compare their chicks.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community