If you anticipate enrolling your child in kindergarten at Exeter-Milligan the fall of 2012, please plan to attend our Kindergarten registration on Monday, March 5 at 5:00 p.m at the Exeter site cafeteria. During this time, Mrs. Laura Kroll, elementary principal, will help complete the necessary paperwork for your child’s enrollment into kindergarten. Mr. Paul Sheffield, superintendent, and Mrs. Judy Kassik, kindergarten teacher, will be available to field questions people may have. Please note, according to the recently adopted state law, children must be 5 years of age as of July 31. As provided in school policy, the Exeter-Milligan Public Schools may admit a child to kindergarten that will reach the age of 5 years on or after August 1 and on or before October 15 based on certain guidelines. For more information, please contact the School office at 266-5911 (Exeter) or 629-4265 (Milligan).
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community