- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Exeter Milligan Update: Psychology Class
Mr. Jordan Marr’s Exeter-Milligan senior psychology class is currently studying the parts and functions of the human brain. They recently attended the Hastings’s College Psychology Fair on the 13th of October. There the students learned about how the brain operates, how the mind can play tricks on us (illusions), and the effects peer pressure has on our decisions. Currently, they are working towards understanding the human brain and how the parts work together. In the photograph, students are participating in an activity which pertains to their ability to keep focus and balance to complete a lay-up. Students pictured are Michael Schoop (spinning), Quinten Loontjer, Lana Kennedy, and Blake Mark.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 11:02 PM