- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Friday, March 4, 2011
Exeter-Milligan Update: Third Grade Math
Third Grade News by Casey Pohl
The third grade students at Exeter-Milligan Public School
have been working hard on learning their multiplication
facts! Each day we do ice cream math to help us learn. The
students start with multiplying by two's. After they pass
the two's, they have earned a bowl for their ice cream!
With each number they pass, they earn a bowl, a spoon,
scoops of ice cream, and of course delicious toppings! Each
day they are getting closer to their party and mastering
their multiplication facts!
Pictured is the 3rd grade. front L-R: Hunter Ostrand, Cayden
Hartmann, Anna Sluka, Kayla Geiger, Caitlin Murphy, Doc
Jindra, and Wyatt Motis.
Back L-R: Max Zeleny, Brooke Poppert, Jacy Schlueter, Caleb
Horne, Ryan Sharp, Eli Johnson and Ty Underwood