The Exeter-Milligan 5th grade poses above while jamming on
their air guitars. The K-6 classes have had a great time jamming to
the song "From the Inside Out." Pictured above are row 1: Joan
Strate, Haylee Sheffield, Ashley Benorden, Kaityln Clift; Row 2:
Lucy Murphy, Bailey Steuben, Samantha Horne, Hailey Luzum; Row 3: Trevor
Luzum, Trystan Brandt; Row 4: Kyle Jindra, Evan Harre, and Cameron White.
The Exeter-Milligan 3rd grade class is practicing "Whacky
Chopstix" for the upcoming concert on March 9. They will be playing
the song on the boomwhackers. Pictured above are Theron Odvody, Colton
Bossaller, Kate Jansky, Peytan Brandt, and Katherine White.
"From the Inside Out"
The Exeter-Milligan K-6 program will be held at the Milligan
gymnasium at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 9. The students will be
performing a character-based program called "From the Inside Out."
Classes will be singing several up-beat songs based on the six pillars of
Character Counts. These pillars are respect, responsibility, trustworthiness,
caring, fairness, and citizenship.
The concert will also feature the students who participated in Sing
Around Nebraska, the 3rd graders playing boomwhackers, the 4th
graders playing recorders, and the 5-6 grade band. Several piano
solos will be played prior to the concert. The piano solos will begin
at around 6:35 p.m.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules