Senior High Quiz Bowl: the 2010 CRC Quiz Bowl meet was
February 17, 2010 in Shickley. There were twelve teams in this year's
competition. Exeter-Milligan started in round 2 against Dorchester
with a win (55-30), followed by round 4 against Shickley and
a loss (30-45). This was a double elimination tournament, and in
round 5 E - M had a win against Osceola (35-25), round 6 a
win against Giltner (35-30) and, round 7 a win against Shelby (55-35). We were
finally playing for first or second place. Then in round 8 there was
a rematch against Shickley and a win (65-5). Then with one loss each
there was another rematch, and our second loss to Shickley (30-40).
The day brought some very good competition this year.
Shickley was first, Exeter-Milligan brought home second place honors, and
Shelby was third.
Pictured is the The Exeter-Milligan team: Back row L to R:
Jameson Trauger,Blake Papik, Brady Bristol Quinten Loontjer and Mrs. Votipka
Front row L to R: Mariah Bigelow, Taylor Erdkamp, Kelsey Moore, Becca Vossler, and Amanda Dinneen.
The remaining meets are:
Mudecas Quiz Bowl @ SCC Beatrice on March 25th, ESU 6
Academic Quiz Bowl@ Seward on April 7th (this is the district meet - hopefully qualify for state
again this year)
ESU State Quiz Bowl @ Holdrege on April 28th
Team members are: Taylor Erdkamp, Mariah Bigelow, Amanda Dinneen, Alicia Bigelow, Shauna Meyer, Becca Vossler, Quinten Loontjer, Nate Bigelow, Blake Papik, Brady Bristol, Nolan Beatham, Jameson Trauger, Mrs. J. Votipka, Kelsey Moore, and Ms. D. Fette, (and not
pictured Claire White)
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules