- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Friday, January 15, 2010
Exeter-Milligan School News: Physics and Applied Science Class
The Physics and Applied Science classes participated in an
egg car challenge at the end of this last semester. Each
student had to design a car using only 3 sheets of paper
and the provided wheels and axels. They needed to design
their cars for speed and durability. On the first day we
raced the cars to see who's car was the fastest. On the
second day we placed and raw egg into the cars and we
crashed them into a wall. Most of the eggs survived the
crash but a few were scrambled.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:06 AM