- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Carly Stokebrand Named Athlete of the Week
Concordia University's Carly Stokebrand was named Women's Track Athlete of the Week by the Great Plains Athletic Conference. Stokebrand a junior from Exeter, Neb. won the hammer throw with a mark of 161 feet 8 inches at the Hastings/GPAC Meet on April 24th. Her throw in the hammer is a GPAC season leading throw and ranks her first in the conference and in the top ten in the NAIA. Carly also placed second in the discus and broker her own personal record in the shot put at the same meet.
She has qualified for Nationals in the hammer and the discus and missed quilfying for the shot by inches. NAIA Outdoor Track and Field Nationals will be held in Edwardsville, Ill. May 21-23, 2009.
Stokebrand is the only female thrower for Concordia to be named GPAC Athlete of the Week in the last eleven years.