The Exeter Cemetery was recently awarded $10,000 in matching funds for landscape beautification. The funds come from the Trees for Nebraska Towns (TNT) program, which was created to aid in the planting of large-growing shade trees while also improving the diversity of tree species in communities. The TNT Program is coordinated by the Nebraska Statewide Arboretum and funded by the The Nebraska Environmental Trust, a beneficiary of the Nebraska Lottery. Not quite all of the matching funds have been raised.
Anyone interested in donating can send donations to: Exeter Cemetery
Association, c/o JoDee Mika, 421 North River Ave,
Exeter, NE 68351.
Volunteers are welcome to start with the tree planting process which will begin around 3:00 p.m. on Friday, May 15th at the cemetery. Time volunteering will also be able to used in meeting the matching grant amount. To register contact Barry Murphy at 266-4161.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules