- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Moving mountains at the pool construction site
There has been a constant flow of trucks dumping sand, sand conveyed into pool areas, packed and ready to pour. Dump trucks have been moving more dirt out this week and it seems like the huge front end loader never stops running. The pictures above reflect from the top a skid loader dumping sand into the conveyor truck to be placed in the next picture next to the sump pit. The pit has been straightened and the pipes below are in place. Now the dirt around has been dug out extensively and it is being filled and packed with sand. In the bottom picture the footings for the zero entry area of the pool have been poured and the curved design is visible.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:46 AM