- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Pool Construction Begins!!!
Construction began in earnest on Tuesday as subcontractor Horizontal Boring along with their subcontractor WyAd out of York started moving some serious dirt. Bill Volkmer and John Mueller drove dump truck after dump truck of clay onto the site to become a more stable fill for the construction. Two skid loaders kept busy all day arranging the giant piles of dirt along with an excavator removing some more of the old pool residue. Kopcho's also dropped off two large roll offs for construction trash.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:14 AM