- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Daily Pool Construction update
There was lots of activity at the pool construction site on Wednesday. Horizontal Boring continued their excavator work and brought in some more equipment for safety. In addition three dump trucks, including Bill Volkmer's big sidedumper brought in clay all day long. The clay was dumped and then rearranged by two skid loaders throughout the day until a front end loader took over the job. Some more sidewalks were removed that were adjacent to the playground equipment and some special fabric arrived that might possibly be the "insulation blanket" that will keep the ground from freezing so construction can continue if the weather turns.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:18 PM