- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Friday, January 9, 2009
Friday Pool Construction Update
There was a constant stream of traffic and things happening at the pool on Friday. Friday afternoon saw the arrival of the plumbing contractor, Kelch Plumbing who were assisted by Styskal Irrigation (Dave Polak is running the ditch witch while Mike Kelch and Keith Mathiesen keep a watchful eye).
At one point in the afternoon, a semi with a flatbed arrived and construction workers unloaded several long pallets of pipes while a cement pumper truck was waiting on site for things to be ready and then three truck and pups showed up full of sand. It was a traffic jam in Exeter!
By using all of these local vendors the pool is paying for itself in part. Everything delivered will have Exeter sales tax on it and that money goes toward the pool.
Later in the afternoon (around 3:00 p.m.) the first cement was poured. One cement truckful was pumped into the area close by where the baby pool used to be. As soon as I find out what it will be I will post that information.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:01 PM