Exeter-Milligan fought hard and long to a full five sets with Class C-2 rated Cross County, losing 15-8 in the final set. Cross County won the first two sets and Exeter-Milligan came back strong to win the next to sets forcing the fifth set. Exeter-Milligan played in the third place game on Tuesday night in the York High Gym.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Exeter-Milligan Falls in Semi-Final Match Up with C-2 Cross County
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment