The Exeter Area Community Foundation has received a $20,000 contribution to its endowment fund in memory of Elmer and Carolyn McCabe from their children Judy and J.J. Dinneen, John and Cindy McCabe, Jim and Linda McCabe and Jane and Dan Drake. This contribution will help meet the challenge grant offered by Dick and Louisa Manning that was received earlier this year. Elmer and Carolyn McCabe were lifelong supporters of the Exeter community.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Week of July 20
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment