There has been a variety of learning taking place in Mr. Brian Murphy's social science classes at Exeter-Milligan this year. In eighth grade, students have started to explore Westward Expansion in the United States. The Geography class is learning about human and physical aspects of countries and people around the world. The Great Depression and World War II are a focus early in the second semester of sophomore American History. Pictured are eighth grade students Jozie Kanode and Daysan Staskal getting ready to present to their classmates earlier this school year.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Exeter-Milligan Update: Social Science Classes
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment