A Funeral Mass for Roger will be held on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. at St. Stephen's Catholic Church in Exeter, Nebraska. Father Steve Thomlison will officiate the service.
Military Graveside Services will be held in the Exeter Cemetery following the Funeral Mass.
for Roger will be held on Monday, May 7, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00
p.m. at Farmer Funeral Home in Exeter. Visitation will continue at
6:00 p.m. at St. Stephen's Catholic Church with a a Rosary being prayed
at 7:00 p.m.
Memorials are suggested to the family for future designation.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Friday, May 4, 2018
Death Notice: Roger Ogren
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment