Exeter Boy Scout Troop 218 was recently awarded a $1000.00 grant from the Fillmore County Foundation to enable them to purchase an enclosed trailer to outfit for storing and hauling their camping gear. The check was presented by Fillmore County Foundation Board Member Paul Sheffield to the Troop Senior Patrol Leader William Yokel (center left). Troop members are pictured behind them from the left Scoutmaster Dean Bartu, Mikey Bartu, Ben Bartu, Joey Bartu, Braden Capek, Clint Oldehoeft (behind), Tyler Sysel, Troop Committee Member Carol Capek and Assistant Scoutmaster Laura Sysel. The Troop is pictured in front of the trailer they purchased. They were able to fund the purchase through the grant and through their annual homemade bunza sale.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community