The 3rd and 4th graders at Exeter-Milligan, under the direction of Laura Steuben and Shelli Mueller, enjoyed watching Kimberly Doubek from The Durham Museum via livestream The had the opportunity to learn about different Holiday traditions. One interesting fact, we learned that in Germany they hide a pickle in the tree, and who ever finds the pickle gets an extra gift.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, January 12, 2017
Exeter-Milligan Update: Fourth Grade
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment