Ms. Katherine Roemmich and sixth grade students have joined together to promote recycling among students, teachers, and staff at Exeter-Milligan. Once a week, students volunteer their time to pick up boxes of paper. Students then gather all the paper together to be sent to a recycling center. Students Sophia Gilliam and Jozie Kanode, are pictured gathering full boxes of paper collected by the office staff, as well as 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students and teachers.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Exeter-Milligan Update: Sixth Graders Recycle
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment