Sharon Ann Miller, the daughter of John O. Miller and Melba Rose (Laufmann) Miller was born on March 15, 1944 in Friend, Nebraska and passed away on September 6, 2016 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska at the age of 72 years – 5 months – and 22 days.
united in marriage to Andrew Ring in 1969 and two daughters, Lisa Ann
and Jackie Sue, were born to this union. Later the marriage was
dissolved. In May of 1983 Sharon was married to Kenneth A. Harre. Ken
had three children, Kenneth, Valerie and Lisa, and the two families were
blended together. Ken passed away in 1996 and Sharon continued to live
in the family home until she passed away.
Sharon was confirmed into the Exeter Methodist Church in 1958 and has received her 50-year membership pin.
graduated from Exeter Public Schools in 1962, prior to her graduation
from Exeter Public; she attended Country School for several years, which
served the Exeter and Cordova communities.
Sharon’s two daughters, her grandchildren and great-grandchildren were the most important part of her life.
of her favorite pastimes were working crossword puzzles, solitaire on
the computer, cheering on the Huskers, watching NASCAR and visiting with
friends and family.
Sharon was preceded in death by her parents, John and Melba (Laufmann) Miller and husband, Kenneth.
is survived by her children, Lisa Ring, Jackie Miller and husband, Joe,
five grandchildren, and six great-grandchildren, three stepchildren,
their children and grandchildren, brothers and sisters-in-law, John C.
and Janice Miller and Alan and Cecilia Miller and many nieces, nephews
and other relatives and friends.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community