The Nebraska Federation of Women's Club District IV Workshop was held in Seward on July 18, 2015. The meeting was called to order by Nancy Galaway, District IV President. Registration showed 18 members representing 6 District Clubs. NFWC President, Jan Jones reported on International Convention held this year in Memphis, Tennessee with 267 members in attendance. This years service project was helping with a soup line. President Jones told of their tour of St. Jude Children's Hospital. They treat children 0-18 years of age all provided for by donations. Projects for the upcoming year were announced and suggestions of activities were discussed. International awards were announced. Nancy Galaway of the Fairmont club took 2nd place in the short story division with a student from Seward winning 1st place in still life photography. NFCW earned 1st place in the Legislation and Publicity reports. District Convention will be in Fairmont in October, NFWC Convention in April in Omaha and next years workshop in Belvidere. Representing the Exeter Woman's Club was Judy Dinneen.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community