- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Monday, June 22, 2015
Area Students on UNL Dean's List
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has announced its Deans' List and Honor Roll for the spring semester of the 2014-15 academic year.
Qualification for the Deans' List varies among the eight undergraduate colleges and the Honor Roll for undeclared students. Listed below are the minimum requirements for each entity and the name of its respective dean or director. All qualifying grade-point averages are based on a four-point scale and a minimum of 12 or more graded semester hours. Students can be on the Deans' List for more than one college.
College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 3.75; Dean Steven F. Waller.
College of Architecture, top 10 percent of the students in the college; Interim Dean Kim Wilson.
College of Arts and Sciences, 3.7; Dean Joseph Francisco.
College of Business Administration, 3.6; Dean Donde Plowman.
College of Education and Human Sciences, 3.75; Dean Marjorie Kostelnik.
College of Engineering, 3.5; Dean Tim Wei.
College of Journalism and Mass Communications, 3.7; Dean Maria Marron.
Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, 3.7; Dean Charles O'Connor.
Honor Roll for undeclared students, 3.6; Director of Undergraduate Education Nancy Mitchell.
Exeter: Kelsey Marie Moore , senior, Dean's List, College of Business Administration, management (human resource management).
Exeter: Erica Christine Yound , freshman, Dean's List, College of Business Administration, business administration.
Milligan: Jennifer Kay Pribyl , junior, Dean's List, College of Business Administration, actuarial science.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 6:03 PM