The University of Nebraska-Lincoln honored seven local eighth graders for their academic excellence, leadership and perseverance on April 28 at the Leid Center for Performing Artrs in Lincoln. James Becker of Exeter-Milligan was among those honored for their strong leadership skills and excellent grades.
The Big Red Stars program is designed to recognize outstanding eighth-grade students in Nebraska. The students were nominated by school prinicpals for showcasing strong leadership skills and academic promise and was awarded at a ceremony sponsored by UNL and EducationQuest.
Highlights of the event included individual recognition and awards and special remarks from Dr. Helen Abdali Soosan Fagan, a leadership scholar from UNL.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Exeter-Milligan Student Chosen as Big Red Star
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment