Exeter recently became home to a brand new Boy Scout Troop. Troop 218 went on its first campout just a few days after they were officially formed. They attended the Big Idea II in Lincoln which was sponsored by the Cornhusker Council. They joined over 500 scouts and leaders in Mahoney Park in Lincoln on Saturday, April 25 mulching around trees, planting flowers and several hundred trees. During the lunch provided they were able to here storm chaser Reed Timmer and see his Dominator vehicle. Pictured from the left are Ben Bartu, Tyler Sysel, Braden Capek and Blake Meyer (unable to attend was Clint Oldehoeft). The scouts cooked their supper and then enjoyed some live entertainment along with a movie. After a cool evening of camping they had breakfast and participated in a morning worship service before heading home. Dean Bartu is serving as scoutmaster for the troop.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community