Kindergarten Registration at Exeter-Milligan
If you plan to enroll your child in Kindergarten in the fall of 2015, please plan to attend our Kindergarten registration on Wednesday, March 4th at 4:00pm at the Exeter Site cafeteria. During this time Mrs. Kroll will answer any questions you may have about enrolling your child and will also discuss with you the logistics that go along with having a child in school at Exeter-Milligan. Mr. Sheffield, Superintendent, and Mrs. Judy Kassik, Kindergarten Teacher, will also be available to field questions you may have for them. Marilyn Pribyl, the school nurse, also gives a short presentation. New this year, we will be having a “move-up day” in May that will include kindergarten round-up. Information about this day will be sent out in the near future. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Kroll.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules