- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Congrats to Area Graduates!
SEWARD, NE (01/16/2015) -Undergraduate and graduate degrees were awarded to 117 students in December 2014 at Concordia University, Nebraska in Seward.
Students receiving a degree include:
Amy Swanson, Exeter, Neb., B.A.
LINCOLN, NE (12/22/2014)-- Nearly 1,500 graduates received degrees from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln at ceremonies Dec. 19 and 20.
The graduates included:
Exeter: Ryan Richard Harre , College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, bachelor of science in mechanized systems management .
Milligan: Seth Ludwig Gurley , College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, bachelor of science in agronomy .
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM